Find numerous Sexologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Sexologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Sexologists online in Agra. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Taj Dawakhana
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Taj DawakhanaYour feedback matters!
BEST EXPERIENCE.DR. R..A CHAUDHARY
best experience taj clinic
Best sex clinic in india.
Best experience Dr. Taj
Best sex clinic Agra
No.1 sex clinic
Most men experience this premature ejaculation at least once in their life time. This is not a serious medical issue unless this occurs regularly with every lovemaking process. In this condition men experience the orgasm too early and this makes both the partner dissatisfied with their sex. This may develop some relationship problems, psychological stress and lack of interest in sex.
Homeopathy treats premature ejaculation with many medicines based upon the cause of premature ejaculation. It also provides many natural home remedies for the men to cure premature ejaculation by himself without any medications. If premature ejaculation is caused by psychological cause this medicine and natural remedies work faster to overcome the issue.
But if it is caused because of any previous surgeries like it is really tougher to cure with drugs. Homeopathy treats premature ejaculation with drugs like sildenafil citrate (commonly known as Viagra), Baryta Carbonicum, Agnus Castus, Carboneum Sulphuratum, penile injection, vacuum constriction device and surgery. But the most popular choice of treatment is Viagra regardless of their side effects like stroke, visual disturbances, hypotension, mental confusion, and dizziness, sudden loss of hearing and frequent headaches.
- Frequent sex: Premature ejaculation may develop negative feel towards the act of sex so regardless of their negative opinion make yourself involved in sex frequently. Practice makes a man perfect an old proverb works here too.
- Squeeze method: Hold the tip of your penis when you feel the sensation to ejaculate. This may delay the ejaculation and repeating this every time makes you delay your ejaculation.
- Avoid exercise: Avoid doing strenuous exercises that makes your perineal muscles work much. And it is also much important not to do exercises before having sex.
- Improve communication: Lack of communication may also cause premature ejaculation. So it best advised to talk with your partner and express your feeling and understand her completely as this may help to reduce your anxiety during sex.
- Psychotherapy: Attending counselling sessions to ventilate your negative past experience and anxiety with mental health supporters.
- Sex therapy: This therapy insist the man to masturbate one or two hours before involving in the sexual intercourse.
Are you having a difficult time sustaining yourself during sex and orgasming too early? Not feeling sexually satisfied or being able to satisfy your partner? It could mean you are suffering from premature ejaculation.
Premature ejaculation can be defined as climaxing earlier than usual followed by semen release. This condition can not only affect your sex life but can also immensely affect you psychologically.
Causes of Premature Ejaculation-
Some of the major causes for premature ejaculation are the following:
- Body image issues
- Relationship problems
- Thyroid problems
- If you have never had any experience with sex before
- If you get too hyper or over stimulated before or during sex
- Nerve damage
- Imbalance of neurotransmitters
- Unusual activity in the ejaculatory system
- Feelings of insufficiency and culpability
- Sometimes, erectile dysfunction can also play a part in causing premature ejaculation
- Hormonal imbalance
- Emotional or mental pressure
- Genital infections
- The inability to stall your ejaculation during sex or almost every time
- If you orgasm within a minute of initiating sex
- If you feel like avoiding or not wanting to have sex due to psychological reasons.
Why is homeopathy good for treating premature ejaculation?
Even though premature ejaculation cannot be cured, it can definitely be controlled and reduced. Some of the remedies for controlling premature ejaculation are:
- Homeopathy can give amazing results for premature ejaculation. Since it is natural, it strikes at the root of the problem and gets rid of it and also makes sure that it does not recur.
- Unlike conventional medicines, homeopathic medicines are diluted so there are no chances of side effects and are not harmful in any way.
- Homeopathy enhances your sex drive greatly and helps in controlling premature ejaculation.
- Since homeopathic treatments and medicines are quite inexpensive, they are much in demand.
- There are a lot of homeopathic medications which can help with your erectile dysfunction problem which is one of the major causes of premature ejaculation.
- Homeopathy also aids in increasing libido in men which further contributes in having a satisfied sex life.
- Apart from all the above mentioned remedies, you should also keep in mind that regular exercise, proper sleep and a good diet also helps in countering the problem of premature ejaculation.
Premature ejaculation is something which can be very embarrassing to experience and talk about but don’t think that you will never be able to have sex again or have an amazing sex life. as long as you know what the problem is and what you can do to remedy it, you have to nothing to worry about.
Sexual arousal disorder (SAD) is the occurrence of what is called ‘erectile dysfunction’ in men, in women. It is characterized by lack of sexual fantasy and arousal in women, in situations that would typically elicit those. It is, however, not characterized by lack of sexual desire – that is an altogether different condition called “sexual desire disorder”.
- Medication that damages nerves, blood flow to the genital area, or causes hormonal imbalance.
- Psychological factors like major losses in life and ensuing grief, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) from violent events, or mind and sense numbing depression.
- Lack of affection and sexual desire for a relationship partner – in which case the disorder might not be chronic and can go away by changing partners.
Symptoms of SAD:
SAD has some common symptoms by which it is recognized, diagnosed and considered for treatment, like the following:
- Reduced sensitivity in the genitalia or the breasts and nipples.
- The vagina doesn’t dilate or parts of it doesn’t swell in environments of heightened arousal.
- The vagina does not lubricate
How homeopathy can help:
Homeopathy is a proven method for the treatment of SAD, and works with the help of techniques that achieve specific purposes. These purposes include increasing blood supply to sexually sensitive areas like the nipples and vagina, to bring the blood level up to normal. In addition, the increased blood supply is sustained for increasing libido and heightening the stimulation experience. This ensures better physical performance of the person undergoing treatment, and more happiness and better mental health afterwards.
The benefits of homeopathy:
- Homeopathic medication takes into consideration the medical and psychological history of the patient before prescribing medicines, ensuring a more tailored approach to healing.
- Homeopathic medication is side effect free.
- It also provides longer lasting liberation from SAD to a patient, and drastically reduces chances of a relapse.
SAD is a disease women are susceptible to due to a host of lifestyle/emotional/physiological factors, and requires deep treatment to be completely cured. Homeopathy is one of the best alternatives out there – and the benefits definitely make it worth a try.
‘Sexual problems’ is an umbrella phrase that encompasses lack of sexual desires and fantasies, lack of sustained stimulation, lack of genital lubrication, and inability to reproduce, among many others. Homeopathy is one of the schools of medicine that offers a holistic treatment for sexual problems, and is arguably the best choice. Here are the reasons why –
- Personalized treatment: Homeopathic medication is generally prescribed taking into account the customized history of a patient. You are tested for any allergies to any drug, your lack of response to a particular mode of treatment, etc. Your personal portfolio is also to know your personality.
- Durable treatment: Due to the customized treatment, the effects of treatment are generally more long lasting than conventional methods of treating sexual ailments. This is very comforting financially too, as recurrent costs of treatment do not have to be borne.
- Reduced chances of a relapse: Durable solutions for diseases mean that the chances of a relapse is drastically reduced. This is a massive benefit than most people realize, as a disease reappearing means you would constantly need to depend on external medication, which eventually lowers your immunity and consequently paves the way for new health problems.
- No side-effects: Homeopathy in general has no side-effects unlike conventional medicine. The medicines are sourced from natural ingredients with prepared with minimal processing. Moreover, the body’s natural chemistry (hormonal balance) is not tinkered with in the case of homeopathy.
- No hazards of surgery: Surgery is not a part of homeopathic medicine at all. Therefore, in treatment of sexual problems, there is no invasive operation, knife marks, scarring, and the like when homeopathy is used.
- Less chances of secondary diseases: Due to the absence of surgical procedures in homeopathy, no strong drugs that make internal organs vulnerable, secondary diseases rarely occur.
- Holistic treatment: Homeopathy is not at all exclusive in its mode of treating sexual ailments. Along with increasing blood flow to the genitals and repairing nerve damage in that area, it works to improve the mental health of the patient by removing anxiety, depression and stress. Therefore, homeopathy provides inclusive and holistic treatment for sexual diseases.
Homeopathy is a very useful tool in treatment of sexual problems, for reasons many more than one. Identify your exact problem, consult your physician, and get cracking!
With changing times the nature and effects of virus and bacteria are also changing and due to this, one of the biggest risks of unprotected sex is catching a sexually transmitted disease or STD. An STD can be contacted by any form of intercourse including oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STDs are serious diseases that should not be ignored and require treatment and medication. Some common STDs are:
The only way to protect yourself from an STD is to abstain from unprotected sex and always use a condom. Sometimes STD infections have no symptoms and can remain dormant for years, hence it is essential to get yourself regularly treated for STDs if you have more than one sexual partner.
On the other hand some STDs have visible symptoms such as:
- Skin rash: A rash in the genital area is most often a sign of STDs. This can be in the form of bumps, sores or warts. It may or may not be accompanied by itchiness. A rash caused by a STD usually results in redness and inflammation. Herpes sores may subside within a week or so but just because the rash is gone does not mean the infection has been treated. Hence even if the rash disappears before your doctor's visit, ensure you mention it.
- Painful urination: A burning sensation or pain while urinating is a symptom for a number of STDs. There may also be a change in the colour of urine. Some STDs associated with painful urination as Chlamydia, gonorrhea and trichomoniasis. However, this may also be triggered by kidney stones or a urinary tract infection.
- Painful intercourse: Pain during intercourse is one of the most overlooked symptoms of a sexually transmitted disease. While a little pain may be normal, any sudden increase in pain or new type of pain should not be ignored. This should be kept in mind especially when having intercourse with a new partner or if there is a change in sexual habits. When it comes to men's sexual health, pain at the time of ejaculation can be a symptom of a STD.
- Abnormal discharge: Abnormal discharge from the vagina or penis can be a symptom of a number of infections not all of which are STDs. Strangely coloured and odorous vaginal discharge can be a symptom of yeast infections or a Sexually transmitted disease like trichomoniasis or gonorrhea. Bleedingin between periods can also be a symptom of a STD. Abnormal discharge from the penis can be a sign of Chlamydia, gonorrhea or trichomoniasis.
Erectile dysfunction or ED as it is popularly called is an extremely common ailment in India. Statistical surveys indicate the occurrence of more than 10 million cases per year in India. You are said to have ED if you are unable to achieve and keep up erections that are firm enough for a satisfactory intercourse. Although there used to be social stigma and shame surrounding a man opening up about his condition in the past, nowadays help in the form of doctors is easily accessible.
- Medications to ease stress or anxiety.
- Post cancer-treatment medication.
- Injuries in the area of the genitals or lower abdomen.
- Drugs that affect the central nervous system.
You can safely conclude you have ED, and visit a doctor, if:
- You have reduced interest in having sex.
- You are unable to sustain an erection for the requisite amount of time.
- You feel shame, guilt, stress and performance anxiety in place of positive emotions during or after sex.
- You cannot ejaculate.
How can homeopathy help?
Homeopathy treats ED in a way different and more complete than other branches of medicine. It treats by increasing blood flow to the penial and abdominal regions, treating nerve damage in that area, and improving your mental state so you can remain forever in the good state treatment brought you to.
Benefits of homeopathy in treating ED:
Homeopathic treatment of ED has manifold benefits, like:
- Longer lasting cure: As homeopathy prescribes medicine by looking at the patient’s medical and psychological history, it ensures a longer lasting cure and reduced chances of a possible relapse.
- Lack of side-effects: Homeopathic medicine has the least dangers of side effects among all branches, chiefly because it does not treat with radiation or surgery that can potentially turn complicated.
Erectile dysfunction (ED), though potentially embarrassing , is extremely common and difficult to suffer. Therefore, treatment should be sought out as soon as the symptoms are diagnosed by you or your physician. Remember, always safe than sorry!
Sexual ailments are used broadly to refer to problems like sexual arousal disorder (SAD), erectile dysfunction, decreased sperm count, and the like. In the 21st century stress and sedentary lifestyle, they have become ever-present in many lives. A frustrating condition, it can worsen without the help of proper medication. Among several conventional and alternative modes of medication, homeopathy stands out as a bright option. Following are some homeopathic remedies for erectile dysfunction and sexual weakness:
- Increasing blood flow to sensitive areas: While other treatments work by adding stimulants into your blood stream, homeopathy works by directly increasing blood flow to the affected and impaired area. Treatment increases blood to genitals in men and women, and also other areas of sexual stimulation like the nipples in women. This ensures that poisonous toxins never enter your blood stream, and the areas stay rejuvenated long after treatment due to holistic healing carried out by the medication.
- Healing nerve damage: Homeopathic treatment for sexual ailments involves repairing the nerve damage to the areas that are stimulated during sexual arousal, like the genitals. This assures increased blood flow, and thereby stiffer and long lasting arousal.
- Emotional healing: Homeopathy also helps a different set of nerves in the body – those that make up your brain and give you ‘feelings’. Since a major cases of sexual ailments are psychological and not physical, homeopathy seeks to remove stress, anxiety and depression to “calm your nerves” and give you a better time in bed. It does this by analyzing the medical and psychological history of the patient to look for allergies/resistance to certain types of medications, the nature and mental make-up of the person, to come up with a remedy. As the remedy is so fine-tuned, it generally provides longer lasting relief and freedom from the financial stress of successive treatments after relapses.
- No danger of invasive procedures: Homeopathy treatment works mostly with the help of drugs, and therefore there is no danger of medical procedures like surgery and/or radiation therapy. These procedures have high risks involved, like formation of permanent scar tissue, the knife injuring internal organs, or harmful radiated chemicals turning healthy cells cancerous. By foregoing these procedures altogether, homeopathy drastically reduces risk of acquiring secondary diseases, and the dangers to your immunity and finances that accompany them.
Sexual ailments are treated through various streams of medicine, but the homeopathic ones stand out as the most beneficial and side effect free. By correctly identifying your problem and talking to your doctor thereafter, you can secure the right sort of treatment customized to you.
Sexual pain disorder is increasingly becoming common and can happen anytime during sexual intercourse. This often results in people not being able to experience and enjoy a normal sexual relationship. It not only affects a person physically but also psychologically.
- Infections in your urinary tract and genital area can cause a lot of pain while having sex.
- If you have gone through childbirth or any genital surgery, that can cause difficulties.
- Drugs such as antihistamines, blood pressure medicines, birth control, antidepressants and sedatives can contribute to the pain.
- Mental issues such as depression, rocky relationships, anxiety and panicking about having sex.
- Inadequate lubrication before and during sex is one of the most common reasons for sexual pain disorder.
- Certain medical conditions such as endometriosis, ovarian cysts, uterine prolapse, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, retroverted uterus, pelvic inflammatory disease and uterine fibroids can make matters worse.
- Congenital birth defects such as vaginal agenesis and imperforate hymen can also aggravate the problem.
- If someone has ever been a victim of sexual abuse in the past that can greatly influence their sex life.
- Drinking and smoking excessively
Symptoms of Sexual Pain Disorder-
Sexual pain disorder exhibits the following symptoms:
- Pain intensifies during pushing
- Pain at the start of sexual penetration
- A prolonged pounding pain after sex
- Aching and irritation in the vaginal area
- Serious nerve damage
- Premature ejaculation in case of men
- Trouble getting an erection
- Lack of orgasm
Treatment of sexual pain disorders with the help of homeopathy
Homeopathic treatment can go a long way in remedying the problem of sexual pain disorder. Since homeopathy always takes a holistic approach, it works towards giving feelings of strength and happiness. It helps in keeping you mentally and emotionally healthy and satisfied. Since homeopathy always strikes at the root of the problem, it rids you of all the symptoms and causes and entirely eradicates the disease. It doesn’t just give you physical relief, it provides you with mental relief too. It also works towards the betterment of psychological problems and keeps them in check.
Homeopathy is a heavily underestimated form of treatment but it works in miraculous ways. It works in such a way that the problem never recurs and improves the all-round health of the person.
Erectile dysfunction refers to the situation when a man has difficulty in getting a firm erection or an erection which is required to achieve sexual penetration. Several cases of erectile dysfunction can cause impotency in a man.
- Any problem in the blood flow, proper hormone secretion and nervous supply in the body may cause erectile dysfunction.
- Erectile dysfunction also happens due to vascular causes along with neurological causes.
- Arthrosclerosis is a disease which often leads to erectile dysfunction. This disease is commonly caused because of smoking and diabetes. The arteries to the penis become narrow and clogged and erectile dysfunction occurs.
- Neuropathy caused due to diabetes, known as diabetic neuropathy, is a primary neurological cause of erectile dysfunction. Nerve damage on account of surgery around the pelvis area may also lead to erectile dysfunction.
- High blood pressure or hypertension damages arteries all over the vascular system. Blood flow is impaired and proper erection is prohibited, which signifies erectile dysfunction.
- High cholesterol and obesity.
- Parkinsons disease and multiple cases of sclerosis.
- Smoking, excessive alcohol consumption and substance abuse.
- Disorder in anatomy or structure of the penis.
- Surgical complications.
- Several prescribed medicines also may lead to erectile dysfunction because of reactions and side effects.
Erectile dysfunction may also result due to several psychological causes:
- Depression makes a person uninterested in sex due to lower libido and may cause erectile dysfunction.
- A large amount of stress, fear, tension or anxiety may also lead to erectile dysfunction.
- Many men suffer from performance anxiety and feelings of sexual failure. This may result in erectile dysfunction.
- Poor communication with a partner or pressure from partner regarding sex may also cause erectile dysfunction.
Homeopathic Remedies For Impotency (Erectile Dysfunction)-
Agnus Castus: Homeopathic medicine Agnus Castus is used in cases where there is complete inability to attain penile erection during the sexual act. Homeopathic medicine Agnus Castus can be used in cases of Erectile Dysfunction and sexual weakness where the male has a mental aversion to indulge in sex, along with decreased physical strength.
Caladium: Homeopathic medicine Caladium is of great help for treatment of Erectile Dysfunction when the male is unable to have an erection despite having a sexual desire or urge.
Lycopodium: Homeopathic medicine Lycopodium is of great help for both young people and elderly people suffering from Erectile Dysfunction.
Tribulus Terrestris: The main indication for using Homeopathic medicine Tribulus Terrestris is the presence of urinary troubles along with Erectile Dysfunction.
Nuphar Luteum: Homeopathic medicine Nuphar Luteum can be beneficial for all those males with Erectile Dysfunction in whom the desire to indulge in sexual activity is totally absent. There is no sexual desire with relaxed genitalia.
Erectile dysfunction affects the self-esteem and confidence of a man as he is unable to have sex. Necessary measures should be taken to cure erectile dysfunction.
A healthy sex life is very important for mental as well as physical health. However, due to many factors couples may face problems in their sex life, among which the primary concern is a lack of libido. This affects not only men but women as well. Let's look at some of the common factors which can cause low libido.
Usual causes of low libido
- Mental stress, anxiety or depression
- Lack of understanding or love in a relationship
- Lack of sex drive in women after childbirth
- Erectile Dysfunction in men and reduced blood supply to the vagina for women making sex painful.
- Diabetes and hypertension in both men and women
- Hyperthyroid or hypothyroid
- Obesity and many others
Homeopathy and the treatment of low libido
Homeopathy usually treats the underlying conditions first to increase libido, but there are many other treatments to increase sex drive for men and women directly as well. Let's have a look at some of the treatments that are commonly used to treat these problems.
- Lycopodium - This is one of the most common medications that are prescribed by doctors for treating low sexual libido in men. This is equally potent for young as well as old men who have problems getting or maintaining erections and thus have difficulty performing.
- Natrum Muriaticum - This is a commonly prescribed medication that is usually prescribed to women who have a low sexual desire owing to dryness in the vagina. This may be caused due to underlying factors as well but the usage of natrum muraticum helps in promoting wetness helping in sexual acts.
- Nux Vomica - This is a widely used homeopathic medicine which is very good for men who have erectile dysfunctions owing to bad lifestyle habits such as excess consumption of alcohol, other stimulants, rich food or suffer from immense work stress.
- Arnica - It is a great remedy for men who suffer from erectile dysfunction due to exhaustion. Arnica is also useful even if a person has no erection problems and has regular morning erections but has a general aversion to sex.
- Gelsemium - This is a great remedy for people who have desire but aren't able to perform due to the muscles in the penis being relaxed. Some people even tend to suffer from performance anxiety and may even suffer from diarrhea and thus Gelsemium tends to be a very potent medication in these cases.