Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Agra. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Repeatedly I am effecting with Sore Throat infection, I went to doctor he gave medicine, with that medicine I am getting relief for 2-3 days only, again its getting infecting so please suggest me for complete relief.
Sir i m 70 years old a retaired teacher last two years i feel some types of sound in my ear like a train moving.When i consult to my nearest ent doctor he told me that a nervous which is from ear to brain is dried up(sukh rhi hai).Sir please rply me what can i do?
I am facing problem of snoring and it's very loud which create problems for my roommates so please suggest me some method to cure this problem.
I have pain in my throat since 3 days, I am taking precautions such as not drinking anything cold and normal home solution but still no effect, what should I do?
Hi, since yesterday evening I am feeling pain in my left ear. I think am going to get a pimple/acne inside my ear canal. Is there any ointment or tablet that I can take to subside it? Please suggest. Thanks.
I am suffering from cold and nose block wen I get up in morning so kindly suggest me natural remedies.
Sir I m suffering throat infection. I had taken dose of antibiotic two times but could not get relief. Please suggest.
I have running nose with watery secretions throughout the year. My right nostril used to block. My body is very sensitive to cold even in such hot weather I have to avoid cold water even pot water. Right eye is also affected left eye has +0.75 while right eye has +1.5 guide me for this sensitivity from cold.
As per my CT Scan report, a well defined irregular minimally enhancing soft tissue density lesion in the right nasal cavity measuring 15 x 8 x 18 (AP x TS x CC) abutting the middle turbinate superiorly, inferior turbinate inferiorly and nasal septum medially. Minimal Mucosal thickening is seen in the right maxillary sinus. Minimal deviation of cartilaginous part of nasal septum to the left side. IMPRESSION: Right nasal polyp as described above – suggested clinical correlation. I am agd 68 and diabetic but in absolute control with tablets. Please advise if Polyp removal by operation is advised. I have no problems of pain or breathing problems, except that the right nose (just in the beginning) pains which reduces after some antibiotics. This happed twice in the last 1 month.
Whether the loss of nerve in the ear zone due to use of Streptomycin Inj in a patient of spinal TB is reversible?
My left nose was bleeding from past 3weeks, I taught it must be wound inside. Now again my right nose is bleeding. Due to which i face difficulty to breathe. What must be the cause which doctor should i look for since i reside at matunga. Please revert
1. Relieve sinusitis: when the air is too dry, sinuses don't drain and function properly. According to many ent experts, adding humidity to the air is generally good for sinus health especially if you're regularly suffering from congestion and sinusitis.
2. Heal faster: whether it be a cold, asthma, or allergies, a humidifier keeps your nasal passages lubricated, which helps speed up the healing process when you're under the weather. For people with bad allergies, there are humidifiers that are specially designed to purify the air as well.
3. No more nosebleeds: another reason keeping your nasal passages moist and lubricated is essential is to prevent nosebleeds. If you're regularly experiencing nosebleeds due to your dry climate, it's worth a try. Many people have found that it makes a huge difference.
4. Alleviate snoring: the moisture from a humidifier keeps the throat from drying out and relieves the intensity of that annoying snoring sound. If you or your partner is a snorer, the added bonus is that (at least) one of you will be sleeping more soundly.
5. Support beautiful skin: soothe dry skin by sleeping with a humidifier on through the night. In the morning, you'll notice not only that your face looks more supple but also that your hands and lips don't feel dry and dehydrated.
Before you go out and purchase one, learn about the differences between warm and cool-mist humidifiers.