Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Agmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PradipYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from fever after taking medicines I am OK but after some days again same condition. My mother is also suffering from leg pain and she is also taking medicine but not well yet.
Hello, I have issues on my beard growth .It grows but not grows completely. What can I do to grow my beard hair completely?
I am resting now after acetabulum surgery. I can not move my leg to all positions. I feel like it's stuck. What can I do? Will it become normal?
I have writing problem (with pen, not with chalk) with right hand since last year. I can't grip the pen properly. Pen slips fron figure. MRI impression is'subacute infarct in left thalamus'and also increase in level of homocysteine to 34. Is there permanent cury for this? What it is?
How to remove moustache growth in women? natural remedies without side effects. She is 18. Please help. Its growing rapidly.
I have same problem in my beard hair My some hairs in bread growth as brown and 2 hair are growing white after these all are black I want to solve my problem as all brown, white bread hair change into black I face this problem from last 5-6 month Please suggest me the right way.
I am 45 yrs. Old male. I am suffering in feet pain. Wholeday I feel pain in the lower part of my feet. My weight is 72kg & uric acid is 4.1mg. What should I do?
I have curly hair. I want to do hair straightening. But chemicals will damage my hair I knw tat. But i'm helpless. I can't manage my hair. So pls suggest me to straighten my hair using natural ingredients.
I have pain in lateral side of leg since last few days. I was said that it was ilio tibial band syndrome. What should I do to take care?
Sir, I am 15 years old, sir I have more hairs on leg, hands, face, how to stop the growth of hairs permanently, I need answer from skin doctor.
Last night I suffered from the randomly fever after 2 hr time interval and also pain into joints with fever. So please what medicine we use. I am 23 years old.
Having pain in left hand at join what can I do for it? Please reply hurry not able to control the pain.
My mother's from waist to leg is so pain that my mother can not walking normally. My mother is 56 years old. She can not standing for long time. Even when she lying down on the bed she is feeling very pain, can not sleep wellly.
Iam at 34 my hair started greying at the age of 18 for which iam coloring since then. Even my moustache also trnsforming from black to grey. Is there any chance to get back my natural black hair! kindly suggest me.
I am 30 years old female my hair is not a curly ,not a street, I want to hair straightening but I am confuse, so please advice me ,what should I do.
Frozen shoulder is a condition where the patient encounters continuous shoulder stiffness and pain. It could last for several weeks. Inflammation around the shoulder increases the inability to move or stretch properly. This happens when somebody is recovering from an injury. Frozen shoulder can also occur when somebody is wearing a sling or a cast. It also occurs if someone is recovering from surgery or experiencing joint pain. It may also be experienced as a symptom of thyroid, joint disorders or diabetes.
Some of the causes and risk factors for creating a frozen shoulder are as follows:
- If you are 40 years or older, your chances of a frozen shoulder are higher than others
- Recovering from a damage or surgery
- Hormonal imbalance
- Ladies are more prone to a frozen shoulder
- Cervical disc infection that influences the nerves around the shoulder
- Not moving your arm because of other pain or wounds
- Having a previous medical condition like diabetes or other heart diseases
- Open-heart surgery or spinal surgeries
- Poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle
The most widely recognized symptoms of a frozen shoulder include:
- Stiffness around the shoulder usually happens in one shoulder at a time (not both) and will probably return in the same shoulder. Muscle, joint and bone agony in and around the shoulders or arms may be experienced.
- Restricted scope of movement
- Having difficulty moving and using the shoulders or arms ordinarily, (for example, experiencing difficulty in getting dressed, driving, holding objects before you, and gestures.)
- Stretch the Shoulder: Before beginning shoulder exercises for a frozen shoulder, try to warm up your shoulder by doing a few warm up exercises. This will improve the blood supply in the affected area and avoid future injuries by making your body more comfortable with the motion. The best approach is to extend and warm up the shoulder by applying heat for 10 to 15 minutes, scrubbing down or showering with Epsom salt.
- Non-intrusive treatment: While these activities mentioned above can be easily performed at home, if pain continues and makes it difficult to move around or work ordinarily, see a physiotherapist who can appoint particular activities and can enhance your scope of movement, flexibility and strength.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is considered one of the best treatment choices for any joint and nerve related problem. The treatment is based on focusing on the trigger points of the pain and putting pressure on them via needles. The treatment is not painful and is known to produce good results in the long run.
- Dietary Supplements: Various supplements can be taken with the recommendation of a doctor, in order to improve recovery. Alfalfa (horse feed) and turmeric are two of the most regularly recommended elements that relieve swelling and repair the tissue in the shoulder.