Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Agmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pradip
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PradipYour feedback matters!
How can I control hair fall & many hair become white what should I do for growth of black and silky hair? THANK YOU.
What are reasons for right leg's foot sole pain? Inspire of not walking much and using proper footwear having pain in the foot sole.
Hair fall is a common problem that is characterized by loss of hair from the scalp. It is a fairly common problem that occurs due to various factors such as pollution, stress and an unhealthy lifestyle. It may also be caused due to hormonal problems and hormonal imbalances within the body.
The various causes of hair fall are:
- Alopecia areata: Alopecia areata is a disorder that is characterized by irregular and scattered bald round patches on the scalp. It either causes hair loss in patches or might result in complete hair loss.
- PCOS: Polycystic ovary syndrome is an endocrine disorder (diseases related to the endocrine system) which leads to hormonal imbalance, resulting in hair fall.
- Thyroid problems: The thyroid glands produce hormones in order to regulate metabolism in the body. The thyroid gland producing excess or less than the usual secretion leads to thinning of hair and hair loss.
- Infections of the scalp: Various infections of the scalp such as infestation by ringworm can cause loss of hair. Ringworm is a type of fungal infection that leads to bald spots and thinning of hair.
- Diet: If your diet lacks in important vitamins and minerals such as ‘biotin’ (Vitamin B present inside an egg yolk) which are required for healthy hair, then you may run the risks of hair loss.
In recent times, Hair Transplant surgery has championed the ways in which you can cure hair fall and hair thinning. Let’s focus on the procedure.
The procedure involves a tool that looks like a transparent rod consisting of multiple knobs. In most cases, a wide comb is attached to the knob. In the initial stages, the hair is separated into partitions and the knots in hair are gotten rid of. An infrared comb is used on various portions of the scalp which is followed by an oil massage for 15 minutes. A moisturizing hair mask is then applied on the hair, after which, it is treated with steam.
The hair is then exposed to ultra rays from a bulb for a few minutes. The entire process takes around 45-50 minutes and you need to wash your hair the following morning. This process improves blood circulation in the scalp, thus reducing hair fall. It also happens to be an effective treatment for dandruff. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic surgeon.
Hi, Everything ok. but my legs gets tired for even standing for half an hour. Pl give me solution for this.
My mom, age 50 suffering from severe body pain (specially neck shoulder hands) from several months- gone through every tests like complete blood count, uric acid, RA factor, serum protein, creatinine, serum electrolyte, complete thyroid profile, urine test & ECG, mri of d spine, mri of d brain- each & every tests are negative so far nothing could b detected for d severe pain which often make her restless during night- doctor gave gabapentin, pregabalin, crocin & ultracet but not finding any changes in her pain activity- so please suggest me any gud medicines- on d other hand she is diabetic & taking anti epileptic drugs clonazepam 0.5 mg twice & valparin chrono 300 mg twice. (she is not allergic to any medicines). please suggest treatment & medicines.
I am 23 years Old. My beard's hair start getting white For 8 months. Please suggest me. To stop this problem.
2. Stay away from hair styling treatments and products.
4. Keep your scalp clean and free from oil.
6. Do not comb wet hair because you can break it and try to avoid using hair dryer. It is best to let your hair dry naturally, especially in the summer time.
7. Use cold or lukewarm water for hair wash, because too hot water can damage the tips of your hair .
8. Get a good, regular and peaceful sleep. Your hair reflects the anxiety you are going through; so being happy is also a “must” if you want to stay away from dry tangled hair.
Rotator cuff is the name given to four muscles and their tendons, which keep your arms in your shoulder sockets, allowing you to lift your arms and do day-to-day stuff like combing your hair, cutting vegetables etc.
The shoulder joint is a very important joint of the body and this is why any tear that happens in the rotator cuff can be devastating.
Tears can happen in rotator cuff due to a number of factors like injury and degeneration due to age. Tears that happen due to an injury to the shoulder are called acute. Degenerative tears are tears that happen due to degeneration of the tendon over time.
Common causes of degeneration are lack of proper blood circulation, which impedes the rotator cuff’s ability to repair itself. Repetitive stress is another cause where we stress the tendon by repeating the same shoulder motions again and again while playing games like tennis, cricket etc. and doing jobs that require us to extend our arms upwards a lot. Lifting heavy objects can also lead to tears.
Chronic shoulder and arm pain are good reasons for you to see your doctor. If you suffer from pain in your shoulder at rest, while sleeping on the affected shoulder or pain while lifting and lowering your arm, then there is no time to wait.
The doctor will do a physical examination by moving your arm in different directions. He may follow it up with X-rays and MRI to check how big the tear is in your rotator cuff.
Once confirmed that you indeed have a rotator cuff tear, your doctor will start the treatment. The goal of any treatment is to reduce pain and make your shoulder joint work properly again.
Nonsurgical treatments include rest, using of a sling to protect the shoulder and modifying your daily activities. This means you may not be able to do activities that cause shoulder pain. Your doctor can also prescribe pain and anti-inflammatory medicines. Strengthening and physical therapy bring up the rear of this type of treatment.
What you must remember is that nonsurgical treatment relieves pain and improves function in the shoulder, but does not improve shoulder strength. The size of your tear may also increase over time.
Surgery, which attaches the rotator cuff to your bone, is done if you suffer from continuous pain and symptoms over a year or so. If you have a large tear, conservative treatments will not work and surgery will have to be resorted to.
If you have been suffering from chronic shoulder or arm pain, waiting and watching is definitely not an option. You must visit an orthopedic surgeon at the earliest. Remember, if treatment is not started soon enough, your rotator cuff tear will get larger and will require only surgery. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!